Thursday 28 May 2020

I have Wondered how to write this, where to start .An old English teacher once told to "write about what you know," a bit difficult when you only know about disability and dogs 🐢.
I would take you out and about with me,but since lockdown I have too scared to go out.
You know I suffer with anxiety,correction everyone else suffers from my anxiety. I get terribly bad tempered and judgemental,yes,me.
Well after alienating everyone in this household,it was suggested that I start a blog,at least the machine doesn’t answer back and I am always right .
I haven’t been diagnosed with anxiety , I think I was just looking for a label . A reason why I behaved the way I do, ohh it’s suddenly gone very deep.
Here is a little story about a dog called  Bloody Heart
It all started when I let the dogs out into the garden. By dogs I mean Esther,she’s a German Shepard,then there’s dolly and her son winston,they’re shitzoo.
Well they were making the usual racket , then it went quiet,a bad sign, I shouted t in, Esther and dolly came, there was a slight whimper from winston.
Winston was on the other side of the gate,crying to be in.(I couldn’t get to him). So I did what any over reacting woman would do , in my dullcide tones, I shouted of our decorator, tony,he came running,he must have thought I was a complete nut job as I screamed to him to let the dog in. ( that poor bloke) .
On letting him in, tony said he had something in his mouth. Then I saw it.
My little dog came into view ,with blood all over his face,carrying what can only be described as a large,rancid,bit of dead animal. Tony said it looked like a heart. Left by Mr Fox, I presume.
So there was Tony, chasing a little dog around the garden ,shouting “ stop aπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„nd drop “, Esther was chasing Tony with a old ball in her mouth thinking if she makes enough fuss he’d be bound to throw it for her. Dolly was also chasing Winston worrying that she was missing out on a tasty treat.
With the help of a bucket and shovel Tony eventually got the rancid heart off Winston and went back to painting, no, not blood red.
Now this saga is over I have learned one thing,dogs should be trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment